MON - FRI: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM

Property & Development

Why should I get Property and Development Insurance?

As a developer or commercial property owner, you face a number of risks which can seriously affect your company, such as building damage, accidents and injury, just to name a few. You need to properly protect your property and commercial investments.

Who needs Property and Development Insurance?

Persons involved in new construction, renovations, conversions and extensions, such as:

  • property developers
  • individual home builders
  • construction companies
  • contractors

We are Specialists

At Goguen Champlain Insurance, we have the expertise to provide the right coverage for:

  • Commercial Property
  • Builders Risk
  • Business Interruption
  • Cargo Storage Coverage

To get in touch with an insurance specialist, please fill out the form below or call us at 1‑844‑862‑2070 during business hours.

Web Design