MON - FRI: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM

Inland Marine

Why should I get Inland Marine Insurance?

If you have tools, goods or equipment that are often located off-site, your assets might not be covered under your current policy and your company might be at risk. Inland Marine Insurance generally covers property that is movable or transportable in nature and needs additional coverage not provided under your general policy.

Who needs Inland Marine Insurance?

Companies whose work is conducted off of their property as well as for any equipment, merchandise or assets that are mobile in nature.

We are Specialists

At Goguen Champlain Insurance, we have the expertise to provide the right coverage for the following:

  • Cargo Legal Liability
  • Cargo Coverage in Transit

To get in touch with an insurance specialist, please fill out the form below or call us at 1‑844‑862‑2070 during business hours.

Web Design